Thursday, March 14, 2013

Touhou Perfect Cherry Blossom Letty Whiterock Cosplay Costume


As the seasonal Yokai who only appears in winter, touhou perfect cherry blossom Letty is a beautiful and cute girl, with shouder-length lavender hair and the same color eyes. She is liked by many people including cosplayers, but is not that overly popular as some of the Touhou characters, such as Reimu Hakurei and Cirno.

 
But, I have seen a guy cosplayed touhou Letty Whiterock once, he looks cute and the special cosplay costume makes him noticeable but not weird (I thought I would be not suitable for crossplay:D, I know I am wrong).


Hence, this touhou Letty Whiterock cosplay outfit is a good choice for both male and female, the white shirt with long sleeves, sleeveless jacket and skirt with white ruffle at its bottom, plus a cute white hat, which would make girls and boys a charming youkai.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...