Thursday, June 11, 2015

Wonderful Love Live kotori Minami Cosplay Girl

Who do you think is the cutest girl in Love Live School Idol Project? Different people have different answer. But, I think there are also plenty of boys and girls don’t know how to reply this question, because each of them has disntinctive features that we cann’t not choose the most adorable one, all of them are sweet, yes, that’s my answer too.


Kotori Minami is one of the members of Love Live! She is of course one of my favorites. Hence, when I see this cosplayer who is cosplay as Kotori, I can not breathe now! She looks so beautiful! The hair, the cute and pretty anime costume, the background, yes, everything looks wonferful and perfect. She is a Chinese cosplayer and has done many awesome cosplays, <<check out her blog here>>.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...